This was a site I worked on with Paul Mulraney and despite a lot of changes during development from the client, it really turned out to be a nice little site. I learnt loads developing the site and worked a lot with the BitmapData class (there is so much you can do with bitmap data in flash) and a lot of playing around with blend modes and filters! I also used the same technique for saving the jpegs as was used on the scrapbook project. Under the bonnet this was actually a fairly poor bit of work as it was done in scrappy AS2, but the end result was nice and at the end of the day that’s all that really matters!
Check the site out here and you may notice a little cameo from me on one of the exported images!